Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Metaphysics of Madness


Just a link on a Cup of Madness or two..

..
"The March Hare will be much the most interesting, and perhaps as this is May it won't be raving mad -- at least not so mad as it was in March."
Lewis Carroll. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland .


http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,838944,00.html


Mad or indifferent.? Mad, Bad or Dangerous ?.in our current world who are we to judge what is.

a word from my beloved..

"its is more comfortable to be insane and know it than to be sane and have your doubts"- Lucid Wolf

I wonder what the Shamans would think ....about this ? any thoughts?

3 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

I have found the least sane to be the most lucid people I have ever met. I sometimes believe they suffer from too clear vision!

Thanks for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts about graffiti. Would you leave me a link to your graffiti post? I'd love to read it.

YogaforCynics said...

Permit me to answer that with another question: what's the difference between a hallucination and a vision?

creativehealinggoddess said...

aww!! you have me there isn't the difference determined by who is the experiencing the hallucination or vision. Dr please enlighten us ....:-)

Free Stuff

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs