Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Aum Meditation

Not for the meek....
http://www.aummeditation.com/

A twelve stage meditation
I did this over ten years ago after a traumatic time at work and I really wanted to move my energy it was over two days and I did not know what to expect all I knew is that the facilitator had cleared a major illness with this process and she couldn't recommend it highly enough and I was desperate.

I didn't know what I wanted but I wanted to change up my life, I was being bullied at work and was coming out of a negative relationship.

When I think back I would equal my experience to sky diving 'bloody scary but you gotta do it once in your life' and I was challenged as I had to express Anger, Joy,Sorrow, Love, dancing etc to strangers and be seen.

I suppose through doing that powerful meditation I was later able to walk out of that job jump into a new career, stand up in class and teach and take risks. I didn't think it has a clearing effect but my soul understand differently.

If you really need to be challenged and need to push you boundaries, then I suggest you try Osho's AUM meditation its the physical cousin to the Soul Coaching course lol.


****click here for a Free Tarot Reading from Osho Tarot****


4 comments:

Bohemian Single Mom said...

LOVE IT!!!
Thanks for sharing!

creativehealinggoddess said...

Thats ok...

peppylady said...

I'm starting to learn about the different type of meditation and I've found a few tapes that I thought it would be neat or benefit to own.

Coffee is always on.

Jamie said...

Wow, what a powerful meditation. It sounds like it had a profound impact. That took some real courage.

And thanks for sharing the reading. I pull an OSHO card every day at home but didn't know they had that online. Today I got Creativity! Wonderful!

hugs,
Jamie

Free Stuff

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs