Monday, December 15, 2008

Creativity Watch and Syncronistic events part II

I you followed my blog back in July you would know that I was capturing some graffiti around London. There was one artist that I found by chance and I spoke about in this post but I didn't know his name . I found out from a free newspaper the artists name Christian Guemy..or C215 from Paris . The piece I saw is called Sudanese Refugee, which is on his Flicker page. I love this guy's work and will be visiting his pages more often.

Here is an interview with him with Jetsetgraffiti.com.


Tomorrow the Tree of happiness...

3 comments:

Genie Sea said...

Oh! Thank you for the link. I have always loved graffiti. It's a magical and raw art that I admire. I have always despaired in how outlawed it is, but I guess that this contributes to its power. :)

Caroline said...

That was really cool...what a talent! I love when people can just create from their heart w/o wanting fame or fortune. Thanks for sharing this today!

Genie Sea said...

Happy holidays to you and yours Marilyn! :)

Free Stuff

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs