Suzie that introduced me to them, so when Gene
Sea posted hers i just had to do it via Danette at the drawing board
please visit her to participate.
Here are your New Year Mosaic Questions:
*It works best if your answers are short and powerful*
1. Surrender..., 2. That's, uh, some lightning you've got there., 3. Blaine Fontana - Guidance Upon A Temple, 4. When Waves Collide, 5. Exposed - Isla Mujeres Mexico (Near Cancun), 6. Sunday cottage, 7. bless from above, 8. Sooo...are you ready? Don't think a lot...Just Join me :-), 9. Eid Mubarak - عید فطر مبارک, 10. جمعه مباركه, 11. Postits, 12. and so it ends. 365:365!!13. Not available14. Not available15. Not available16. Not available17. Not available18. Not available19. Not available20. Not available21. Not available22. Not available23. Not available24. Not available
some images did not come out ...
1. Looking back on 2008, what might the theme have been?
Surrender and let go, and be open.....
2. If 2008 was a movie, who would play you?
Me who else can do such a task.
3. What was your greatest gift of 2008?
Being open to my inner guidance, and taking time for me .
4. What is your New Year Resolution, or, what are you committing to this year?
5. If January could be represented by one song, what would it be?
One day at a time.
6. What do you wish for your body in 2009?
7. Name one new thing you would love to try in the New Year.
Birth of a child/project
8. What do you long for 2009 to bring?
9. If that happened, how would you feel?
10. Where would you love to vacation in 2009 if money were no object?
11. What would you like the theme of 2009 to be?
Let the creativity flow
12. If 2009 was a book, and the title was 5 words or less, what might the title be?
Express and Experience.
Thanks Gene and Danette for this.