Thursday, April 09, 2009

Full Pink Moon Dreamboard


I was a little late with my board because for some reason I couldn't see posts of this months dreamboard....

I kept looking at the moon and thinking I will still do the Dreamboard. Strange occurances and I also got a 00:00 reading on my computer before I found the page...
and I actually called the Dream Board a Moon Board today very strange must be my recent reading.

Anyway my Dreamboard is a psychedelic board influenced by my recent reading Terence Mckenna's Food of the Gods, which is a book on Shamanic Plants, drugs and human evolution.
Now I am not gonna start taking Mushrooms but the book is a really good read into states of consciousness that Shamans and indigenous cultures undertook to further their development .

I also wish for more Love and Music in my life
there is no other desire than this as Both are great healers ....
And so it is..

11 comments:

Jamie said...

I can feel the groove in your delicious moonboard. May your dreams find you and ask you to dance :)

Caroline said...

I was going to say I'd read that book but I think maybe its not... I'll look into it!

As a 21st century shaman I find that plant essences are as a good a way to get the energy of a plant and access to where it can take me in spirit without messing with my body!

In particular the power plant essences from green man tree essences.

http://www.greenmantrees.demon.co.uk/power.html

I did a flower essence practitioner course with them some years ago and the bit I liked best was the journeying to the plants.

Sorry this comment is so long - it just felt relevant given your strange occurances!

Genie Sea said...

May the full moon wash you with love and music :)

creativehealinggoddess said...

Caroline thanks I shall look into this ....whoa !!excited

Bohemian Single Mom said...

I LOVE IT!!!

I'm so upset with myself - I haven't made the time in months to do my dreamboard. Something I love and enjoy - must make time!!!

Caroline said...

They mail order the essences all over the world - and you can journey with the essence to "standard" shamanic drum journey music.

Pink Heels said...

I love your dreamboard. It is filled with love and compassion.

Thanks for stopping by the Pink Heels blog. My dreamboard was a little late getting posted but it is now up! : )

creativehealinggoddess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
creativehealinggoddess said...

@Caroline I have added the site to my favourites and shall be ordering some essences.

Boho mum- I still loved the graffiti of the hatchlin..

Pink heels i will visit your space to see the board.

Dorothy L said...

I love your Moonboard.

What a very Unique idea and so very self-balancing.

Have a very Happy Easter Day!

~D~

Tiara said...

May you be loved with music!

Free Stuff

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs