Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A book * A Wishing wall* And Wishcasting Wednesday

Good news !!!

I have been busy finishing up my Creative Healing workbook hence the absence anyway this book is the companion to 9 Steps to Creative Healing my first little book. Yesterday Lulu sent me an email notifying me that the little book has been selected for Amazon's Market Place so I am very happy.



Wishing Wall... www.trueyou.me


my friend Jen and I went to the Mind Body Spirit Festival on Sunday
I have not been there for about two years so it was a nice to attend, although I missed the workshops. The Mind Body Spirit Festival is the heavyweight festival of personal development seminars.

for more info check out www.mindbodyspirit.co.uk

The main joy was the wishing wall which people were able to put their wishes up for free! this reminded me of Wishcasting Wednesday where today Jamie asks ,

"What frivolous treat do you wish for?"

I wish for a facial and a spa visit which is not actually frivolous but I am grateful for what I have at the moment I just need to take my love and care of myself , as I have worked hard.






8 comments:

Genie Sea said...

As Marilyn wishes for herself, so I wish for her also! :)

May your day at the spa help you feel and look great! :)

Genie Sea said...

Oh! and p.s. In case you're wondering why no one else has visited your wish today, it's because you have the wrong link on the Starshyne Mr. Linky. It takes us to the May Dreamboard post :)

KnittingJourneyman said...

As Marilyn wishes for herself I so wish for her as well.

Congratulations on your book being chosen for amazon too. :-)

creativehealinggoddess said...

thanks Genie I had a great day at the spa...

Jamie said...

As Marilyn wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

And congratulations on your book! That's fabulous news. That spa trip would be a wonderful celebration!

Jamie said...

Oh! I just read your last comment - Yay to your wish already coming true :) big hugs, Jamie

KnittingJourneyman said...

As Marilyn wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

I love the concept of wish wall.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Congratulations!

As Marilyn wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Free Stuff

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs