Saturday, May 09, 2009

May Dreamboard


Imani -meaning "faith."

Kiswahili origin,

My dedication to the Flower / Hare Moon.....from Jamie Ridler's monthly dreamboard launch to the moon...


My dreamboard represents the creation of building ;
The seeds of Community
Family and Tribe
Sustainability
and Creativity .......

May the seeds flourish into beautiful flowers /tribes/community/friends that will contribute to a better environment and way of living.

May the flowers flow in the wind and return to produce more joy and dreams next spring so that we can build more....

And so it is....


I decided to use an old mini painting of my faith 'air' elemental that I created a few years ago as it spoke to me regarding the meaning of the Hare and flower moon. New beginnings and blossoming.

Its also a Scorpio waning moon so its time to speak your truth and let go of what is not working .. a talking ritual is good at this time.

12 comments:

Genie Sea said...

As Marilyn wishes for herself, I wish for her also! :)

May your community and tribe of friends grow, flourish and provide you with abundance, support and nurturing. :)

Kavindra said...

Love it. She is gorgeous and I love the deep deep roots of her flower.

Let everything you wish for bloom up around you!

Danette said...

I love acknowledging the petals in the wind, blowing around and returning to grow again.

Beautiful post. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

Jamie said...

What a gorgeous dreamboard, Marilyn. The seeds your planting feel like beautiful mantras that will be guideposts on your journey.

And I absolutely loved listening to your Gabcast. What a gorgeous, rich, warm voice you have. I'll look forward to hearing more of your insight and wisdom!

creativehealinggoddess said...

Thank you everybody and thanks Jamie re: gabcast I shall be doing more in the future...

KnittingJourneyman said...

As Marilyn wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.

Such a beautiful piece.
Now I must go-there is alot of Truth I need to get out with this Full Moon myself.
Thank you for reminding me.

Kara aka Mother Henna said...

As you wish, so it be!! And even more miracles than can even be imagined! And here's to our growing community -- a tribe of heARTists :)
miracles,
k-

Barbara/myth maker said...

Beautiful dreamboard... a real woman spirit in it.

Sarah said...

As Marilyn wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.

Oh beautiful dreamboard!! Love it!!!

Holly said...

Marilyn, may our combined wishes bring health and depth to the roots of your desires.

As you wish for yourself, so I lovingly and with intention wish for you, also!

Hybrid J said...

As Marilyn wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. :)

Sara said...

Such a beautiful dream board. As you wish, may it be.

Free Stuff

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs