Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Dreamboard- Full Buck Moon


Just a little blurry....

The Farmers Almac stats that a Buck Moon brings Thunder Storms, and today we had a magnificent Thunder storm which was around the same time Micheal Jackson's memorial started.

Please see my other posting on this...

Anyway my full moon dreamboard for Jamie Ridler's Dreamboard circle is about calm, balance inspiration (MJ) and being happy in the process. So I focus on calm, hence the Budda and the goddess in this collage.





I am not a Buddhist, but I enjoy the concept of contemplation and meditation, which brings me back to my center.

I also wish for continuation of abundance, and healthy living.

The pink blank space is empty as I feel a need to let go of constantly planing my every move even though I am securing work for the autumn/fall ...I feel that I need to let go of the outcome. So my focus is maintaining balance with inspiration....


As so it is....

7 comments:

Jamie said...

How beautiful and welcoming.

And what a beautiful idea to leave an open space. Inspirational!

Kavindra said...

Yes I love that you left open space ~ and it is pink, so it's like an open heart space. Lovely

Genie Sea said...

Here's to beautiful pink spaces that leave possibility a chance to enter! May the moon bring you beautiful abundance and peace!

How awesome that you got a thunderstorm today! A great sign. :)

KnittingJourneyman said...

Beautiful....
may all your dreams come true....

Sacred Discovery said...

Beautiful images you chose, so serene and peaceful.

May all your dreams become reality.

Jenni said...

I love that goddess image. She's so solid & serene & inspiring. Gorgeous.

She's bringing this dream to life.

creativehealinggoddess said...

Thank you all! Yes Kavindra I didn't realise that the heart space was pink how observant yes ...

Free Stuff

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs