Friday, August 14, 2009

Healing, Fun and Love Music Fridays.

Maxwell "Pretty Wings" (Official music Video) [[NEW song 2009]]

During my yoga practice I was feeling a little angry which really confused me (most of the time yoga gives me a blissful feeling).

Before my morning practice I was feeling great after a 3 day apple cleanse and detox . As the feeling came up during my practice I became the witness and worked through the postures as the emotions came and went in a flutter like fashion. I concluded that the emotion was a release from restriction of writing my book and my courses. The past few months have been pretty hectic and I have been pretty grown up with my actions and now its time to play and rest.

So before I make a list of how to fix this mood /feeling or naval gaze on a mountain ... I shall just let go and polish my wings for a while and not take life so seriously..it's the weekend and time to be dreamy , relaxed and have to have fun.

Have a great weekend...

2 comments:

Grammy said...

I would like to invite you to Wrecking Sisters reunited
http://artwreckage.blogspot.com/
Please stop by if you would like be a part of the fun

creativehealinggoddess said...

Thank you Grammy, I will stop by and Lovely pic!

Free Stuff

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs