Thursday, August 20, 2009

New Moon Circle.






I AM ENERGY CREATION, MOVEMENT AND PASSION.

MY SACRED FIRE IS THE SEAT OF MY SOUL'S EMPOWERMENT
THE FIRE ENERGY OF DEATH AND REBIRTH
IS AN ESSENTIAL PART OF MY NATURE.

I AM CREATIVITY, RENEWAL AND ENERGY IN MOTION
I AM LIFE.
© COPYRIGHT MJFONTAINE




Fire Goddess Card from the Goddess Series
from my etsy store






I am now setting my intentions on the New Moon as opposed to the Full Moon. So I have absconded over to the Artful Life Moon Circle for new intentions but being a loyal Lioness I will still continue to post Full Moon getting rid of 'intentions' with the Full Moon Mama Jamie and her Dreamers from time to time.


I'm a Leo and this is my moon ..... (typical Leo style) .so I am gonna use this time to be very fiery and creative in my ritual of intentions today, and tap into my solar energy.

This New Moon be creative (fire/leo) when setting your intentions or creating your Newl moon ritual. Farmers plant specific seeds during the phases of the moon what-is-lunar-planting/ so seed your own specific goals,intentions, and dreams today. Focusing on what you wish to manifest in your life as opposed to what you don't want in your life.


This site has a full break down of this new moon, and rituals or exercises that you can do during this time.
www.astrowisdom.com/thisnewmoon
I would also like to share a moon salutation if you wish to get physical.
www.yinyoga.com


My intention for the New moon is;
  • Renewal of Health- after a 3 day cleanse
  • More play and rest into my life
  • A Book publishing deal
  • Travel- holiday or break.
What are your intentions?







No comments:

Free Stuff

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs