Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wishcasting Wednesday with Osho..

I decided to participate in Wishcasting Wednesday hosted by moon mama Jamie where she asks us, "What door do you wish to open?"

Well I wish to open the door to possibility and movement.


OSHO: Don't Use this Planet Like a Waiting Room

Time

Has always been something I struggle with.
Running here, running there...over committing myself to tasks that eventually overwhelm me..

But lately I have stopped ...because I can't do it all , and actually I don't want to do it at all .

Right now I am an concerned with being in the Moment, enjoying life and cooking lovely wholesome food. I have also been creating lovely things that doesn't need to be seen or sold either, as the process of creating is really healing for me after giving out so much as a Coach and teacher, even if I enjoy my job.


So my Wish is to live in the moment and to dance through my life as much as possible....and have fun... after all this life is not is not a 'rehearsal' and the planet is not a waiting room.

And so it is....

9 comments:

Holly said...

Dance away and love your life.

As Marilyn wishes for herself, so I lovingly and with intention wish for her also.

I've been thinking the same sorts of thoughts of late...

Kavindra said...

As Marilyn wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

This is amazing. I got shivers when I saw the title of the Osho video! I just posted a parallel thing ... almost the yin to the yang of this. It's the same wish, and yet coming from the exact opposite side. Ooh, I am inarticulate ~ suffice to say I think we are connected today ;)

Anyhow, dance on, beautiful one.

Deldino said...

A Marilyn wishes for herself, so I wish for her ..may you move through life with joy in your heart.

creativehealinggoddess said...

Thank you all and Kavindra you put a smile on my face :-)

Beverley Baird said...

As Marilyn wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Giulietta said...

Hi Marilyn,

My mother's name! Don't use the planet like a waiting room - amazing bit of wisdom. I wish that you live in the moment and stay out of the waiting room. What are we waiting for anyway? Live now.

Giulietta the Muse

Jamie Ridler said...

As Marilyn wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

And thank you for the moon mama name - I love it!

hugs,
Jamie

Girlie-Queue said...

As Marilyn wishes for herself, so too do I wish for Marilyn!
~Shamsi

Librarian Lee said...

As Marilyn wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. Dance on, in this moment, breathe it in - do for yourself and for all of us too.

On a side note, I'm re-learning how to cook creative/healthy again too. I falter, but I am determined!

Free Stuff

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs