Friday, September 04, 2009

Healing, Fun and Love Music Fridays -Full Moon Dreamers

Full moon meditation (Invitation Message from Anita Nuss)

This is meditation is for my Full moon Dreamers over at Moon Mama Jamie Ridler's Moon Full Moon circle.

Here is a meditation that I am dedicating to the new open hearted and sharing Autumn that we are now moving towards.

I focus of letting go of angst and welcome gratitude as I lay back and gather my harvest.

In Taoism the Autumn is related to the Spleen area and this is related to assimilation and the pause before the next phase of activity. So I give thanks for all that has been before this slowing down and gathering period.


6 comments:

Jamie Ridler said...

How beautiful. Thank you for sharing this gift, for sharing your dreams and your words. May all of you dreams come true.

Deldino said...

Thanks for sharing this us! I am looking forward to fall here on the east coast.

KnittingJourneyman said...

May all your dreams come true....

Melita said...

very inspiring. i hope all of your dreams come true :)

Miss Becky said...

thank you for sharing this...what a wonderful way to greet the full moon and all it's power. sending you blessings...

Sacred Discovery said...

So beautiful and inspiring, thanks so much for sharing! May all your dreams unfold.

Free Stuff

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs