Friday, September 18, 2009

Healing, Fun and Love Music Fridays -The Next Chapter -The Joy Diet

The Captain & Tenille "LOVE WILL KEEP US TOGETHER"

I am posting from another computer but I thought i will still post this "back in time video" after computer crashes and setbacks I am doing nothing in the spirit of the Next Chapter's Week one Joy Diet's topic .....

Doing nothing .....



This week I have launched my online Creative course and I need the support so doing this work will be good. I recently completed the Foundation in the Healing Tao this practice really helps me focus however it is not doing nothing....so actually doing nothing will be a challenge.

Till next friday .....


4 comments:

sherry ♥ lee said...

I'm totally into learning to do nothing...I think it's going to be a challenge!! And I love this Captain and Tennille song...always makes me happy!! Fills me with joy!! Great choice! Looking forward to sharing this journey with you!

Grammy said...

Just stopped by to say Hi! I look forward to our new adventure into Joy. Have a great week.

Karen D said...

looking forward to journeying through "The Joy Diet" with you and our fellow dieters.

Ananda said...

hi sistalove marilyn. congrats on your recent accomplishments. may you enjoy a week of doing no-thing.

Free Stuff

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs